Monday, October 1, 2012

The Future Malaysia: a Personal Thought

Have you ever wondered how our country would end up in 10, 20 or maybe 100 years down the road? I, for one, have never really thought about it until now.

Thinking about it now, it seems that I do have an ideal malaysia in my head all the while, but it remained a subconscious thought until today. It is not any highly advanced or super high tech country if that's what you're expecting me to say. Simplicity is the key, and the image that has occurred constantly in my head is a peaceful and clean environment that we could all live comfortably.

Buildings would be properly constructed and well kept so anyone would feel welcomed wherever they go. We would be able to sit outside on the terrace and enjoy the wonderful greenery without the pollution and unwelcoming, dirty environment. I'm not asking for a major 360° change, all I'm hoping for is that the country could improve its current state by being a more comfortable and safe country for us, but this could never be achieve without first changing our 3rd class mentality.

No comments:

Post a Comment